Friday, July 24, 2009

#50, #51, #52, #53, #54-- halfway there!!



This sweet collection is from our good friends the Ungers. I feel so blessed to have them live so close to us! S and I met in nursing school at Seattle University and then she moved away to the east coast for a while and we lost contact. She got married and moved back and, lucky us!, moved to a neighborhood that is about a 5 minute drive from our house. S tells me that the blue gingham is from her oldest son's "lovey" that was made for him as an infant, the yellow is from her youngest son's lovey (though it was actually green!) and the pink is from her daughter's lovey. The "words" fabric is from S and the John Deere is from her husband. I was going through all my fabrics yesterday and noticing that these simpler patterns are GREAT for calming down all my other busy fabrics. They are a wonderful addition! Thanks, Unger family!

No comments:

Post a Comment