Friday, July 24, 2009

#55, #56, #57




While every contributor is special to me, this particular one will always hold a very special place in my heart. My dear friend Laura and I have shared almost 30 years of friendship. She was my very best friend while growing up and while we grew apart in high school, we both have continued to treasure the fun, silly, outrageous and downright hysterical memories that we shared in those first years of our childhood. She doesn't live close by any more, but her parents do, so when she comes to visit, I hop right in the car and make sure I see her at least for a little bit of time. And the wish she made for Ping Ping-- oh my, I had not a dry eye reading it. It was all about friendship and its deepest treasures. Thank you so much, Laura! I hope you know how much I also treasure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment